Orchestrator is a MySQL replication topology management and visualization tool, allowing for:
- Detection and investigation of replication clusters
- Safe topology refactoring: moving replicas around the topology
- Sleek topology visualization
- Replication problems visualization
- Topology changes via intuitive drag & drop
- Maintenance mode declaration and enforcement
- Auditing of operations
Refactoring the topology is a matter of a simple drag & drop. Orchestrator will keep you safe by disallowing invalid replication topologies (e.g. replicating from ROW based to STATEMENT based, from 5.5 to 5.1 etc.)
Orchestrator can serve in different modes:
- Command line interface
- Web API
- Web interface
Orchestrator is developed at GitHub to answer for the difficulty in managing and recovering replication topologies.
Developed by Shlomi Noach.